Private Workshop Bookings
Host your next special event with a Paper Flower Workshop that's creative, meaningful and stress-free!
Book a Paper Flower Party in our magical studio.✨
Skip the planning stress and dive straight into an afternoon of creative fun. xx
We look after all your needs so that you can focus on spending quality time with the people you love.
Your guests will receive:
- 3 hours of exclusive use of our Fremantle studio,
- Free parking for ease,
- Expert hosts to make sure you're proud of your artworks,
- Coffee & Cake (mornings) or Wine & Cheese (afternoons),
- Premium materials & artist-grade tools to make your best work,
- Creative choices that'll make all your guests happy,
- Colour-matching to your event's theme for that perfect insta grid,
- A polaroid photo for each guest to take home and remember the day,
- & a guaranteed great time to get everyone smiling and laughing.
Say goodbye to planning stress. You'll have a 1:1 consult with our team so that you can focus on being in the moment.
Reignite your inner artist. You'll receive step-by-step guidance to help even beginners create amazing art.
No more awkward pauses. You'll get name badges and fun convo-starters to help conversation flow.
Relax! The art of paper-flower-making is repetitive oh-so therapeutic, making it a relaxing day for everyone.
You can book a private workshop on weekdays or weekends.
There are 3 private workshop spots available per month.
You can have your workshop in our magical, flower-filled studio in Fremantle, or we can travel to your venue within the Perth Metro region.
Studio address: 10 Stack Street Fremantle WA 6160 (wheelchair access & free parking available).
The cost per person is $159.00pp. The minimum group size is 6 people, and our studio can host up to 18 people.
This includes venue hire, morning or afternoon tea, all premium tools & materials, an expert host to guide you, & a polaroid photo for each guest.
We can travel to you at a rate of $5.00/km from our Fremantle studio.
Super cute to wear or display as wreaths.
Each person makes as many flowers as they can.
Corsages & boutonnieres
So fun to wear as wedding guests!
These can be hung up on your wall as awesome decorations.
True love & passion
Wisdom & rebirth
Loyalty & optimism
Protection & purification
Innocence & endurance